Rates & Insurance
- $125 for initial intake assessment
- $100 for 50 minute sessions
- $75 for missed sessions/ or late cancellations
Health Insurance Panels:
- BlueCross Blueshield of TX, Cigna, Cigna-EAP, Optum/United-EAP, United All Savers. UnitedHealthcare TX, United Oxford TX, United Student Resources TX, United UMR TX.
- Ambetter and Superior
If I am not in your network I can also provide you with a monthly billing statement that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. To find out how much you can expect to be reimbursed, simply contact your insurance company and ask them what costs they cover for an, “out of network mental health provider.”
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment directly on my site via this page.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!