The Process of Therapy with KMF Counseling Solutions
First of all, I am very excited about getting started and being able to work with you. Especially, because I sincerely believe that you probably already possess within you the most appropriate and necessary internal resources that you need in order to overcome any obstacle that crosses your path.
Secondly, I believe that you are capable of achieving a lot more than you think right now. But most importantly, I am very excited and honored to be part of your process of self-discovery.
Here is some information regarding my therapeutic services. Now while there is no specific set amount of sessions that we need to complete, on the average you can expect to at least participate in approximately 6 to 8 sessions.
The initial session will consist of a thorough intake assessment in which I will gather some background information including basic demographics, psycho-social info, medical history, mental health history, support systems, etc.
The purpose of this information is to provide me with a really good understanding of your personal background. I will assess your strengths and internal resources as well as external resources and possible environmental factors that are preventing you from reaching personal success.
Additionally, we may also complete a few other administrative tasks during the first session. But after that initial session we will schedule the follow up sessions in which we will dive in and begin the work.
- Step One. Call 512-387-5933, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the contact form in the Contact page to either set up an appointment or set up a time for the brief phone consultation.
- Step Two. Download and complete the recommended forms to bring to the appointment.
- Step Three. Attend the counseling appointment.
- $125 for initial intake assessment
- $100 for 50 minute sessions
- $75 for missed sessions/ or late cancellations
Health Insurance Panels:
- BlueCross Blueshield of TX, Cigna, Cigna-EAP, Optum/United-EAP, United All Savers. UnitedHealthcare TX, United Oxford TX, United Student Resources TX, United UMR TX.
- Ambetter and Superior
If I am not in your network I can also provide you with a monthly billing statement that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. To find out how much you can expect to be reimbursed, simply contact your insurance company and ask them what costs they cover for an, “out of network mental health provider.”
Please download and print the following three forms:
Please complete the Client Information form before attending the session but bring all of them to the initial intake assessment session. We will go over the Fee Payment Agreement together along with the Informed Consent form